Monday, July 5, 2010

The Designer For Today Is Dora Cruceru From Romania

Below she will tell us about herself and her work:

My name is Dora Cruceru from Cluj-Napoca, Romania, I am a graphic designer and photographer.

I mainly work in Photoshop. I also use Illustrator , but I often import the vectors in Photoshop and work on them there. I like to create mixes of vintage inspired art and very modern graphics . I found Zazzle online mentioned in an article about selling art online and I've been on Zazzle for about 3-4 months now .

I advertise through social sites and I also use link-referral and Squidoo . I spend about 20 minutes every day on advertising .
I have a diploma in graphic design , I love prints and fashion .

Below are three of her designs with links to that design on Zazzle:





  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment