Thursday, August 5, 2010

Our Latest Artist Is Carla

 Below she tells us about her work and Zazzling:

My name is Carla, and I'm pretty new at Zazzle but not so new at drawing, which I've been doing for most of my life.  My favorite medium is pen and ink, but I'm partial to any kind of hand rendered illustration.    To adapt this hand drawn style to Zazzle has made me learn how to use Illustrator and work in a digital/hand drawn combination.  I love the ease and non-mess factor of digital, but I still love drawing with a real pen!  I consider myself a Zazzle beginner, but I've come a long way in a short time, just by trying new things and getting my store together.  I also have a .blog

The only thing I want to say is that I love creating things with Zazzle, but I'm super new and it's all a very big learning experience!

And, photos of her work, with embedded links to her products:





  


    

No comments:

Post a Comment