Friday, January 21, 2011

Our Next Artist/Designer Is Debi Payne From Las Vegas. Nevada

Below, she will tell us about herself and her work:
 
My name is Debi Payne and I am a freelance artist. Over the years I have dabbled in many mediums for creating my art. After trying many different mediums the ones that I enjoy working in the most are watercolor and colored pencil. For years I have wanted to create art to be used on products. One day, a few months ago, quite by accident, I stumbled across the Zazzle website. I was so excited to find Zazzle.com because this was the first opportunity I had found to explore and experiment with adding my art to different products. In the very short time that I have had my Zazzle store I have really enjoyed working with it daily to create new art and new products.


Click on a Foto below to be taken to Debi's Store on Zazzle:



No comments:

Post a Comment