Saturday, March 19, 2011

Our Newest Artist Is Beth Dunn From Alabama

Below, she will tell us about her work, and we will have links to her items on Zazzle:

I have been working with Zazzle almost 2 years now.  I use Photoshop and my own artwork scanned.
I found out about Zazzle through a friend. I researched it, and found it to be very easy to use and effective for promoting my designs and artwork. A lot of my online advertising is done through mommy blogs which they review and rate one or a few of my products that I provide for them. We usually have a giveaway for the readers, where they sign up to be a fan of OOPSY on Facebook, Twitter and Myspace. Also, in order to enter to win on each giveaway, they have to view my Zazzle stores and rate at least one product.
Offline, I have distributed business cards throughout town. I also purchase my own items for gifts on birthdays and holidays. I even wear my own designs and that is the best advertising, in my honest opinion!

Three of her favorite items (Just click on the picture to be taken to her product):



No comments:

Post a Comment