Friday, October 14, 2011

Our Next Artist Is Briana Blair From Macon, GA Area

Below, she will tell us a bit about herself, and her work on Zazzle:

I mostly use a graphics tablet to do my "drawing" these days, but I have always been fond of ink drawing. I did a lot of tattoo design in the past, and it's a comfortable thing for me to work with.
I found Zazzle some time back when I was researching an alternative to the other POD I was using. Once I found Zazzle, I closed my other shop and focused all my time here.
My art is very eclectic, just like me. I don't do art with the intention of creating what will sell, I create what I love and what feels true to me. I just happen to be lucky enough that there are plenty of geeks and freaks out there that enjoy my work. I'm especially fond of creating quirky and even dark humor designs.

I do love Zazzle, because it gives me a way to earn a living doing something that I love and have talent in. Not many people get to do that, work doing what they love, but I have that chance, and it's something I'm very grateful for. I also love that it gives me a way to share my art with the world.

Below are fotos of three of her Zazzle products, with a link to that product:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment