Saturday, October 1, 2011

Our Next Designer is Rose Santuci-Sofranko

She will tell us a bit about herself and her work, and following will be photos of her designs, with links to her store, and particular products:

I am both a Graphic Designer and a photographer.

I love creating "3-D" look graphic designs in PhotoImpact X3 for my 6 Zazzle stores. I have many such designs especially in my Cute Critters with Heart and Bouncing Babies with Heart stores!

I first discovered Zazzle several years ago, but then
rediscovered it in November of 2010 and have since been busy creating over 40,000 products for my many stores! I hope you check them all out, the links to them are at the top of my Cute Critters with Heart store and also in my Zazzle profile. My very first store, which is now my "megastore" was Artists4God...as I love to honor our Lord and Lady with my artwork.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and check out my products. God bless you and yours! Rose













No comments:

Post a Comment