Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Our Designer For Today Is Eloise Spleen Of Buenos Aires, Argentina

Below Eloise will tell us a little bit about herself and her work:


My name is Eloise Spleen. Well, not really, but I'm definitely known as such. I'm a twenty-two year old woman that attends The University of Buenos Aires. I am a science fiction fan, book collector, TV watcher, film commentator, candy eater, pastry maker, music appreciator.

For my drawings I use my hand, then scanner, but mainly Photoshop. I think it allows very nice and clean designs. I found out about Zazzle just surfing the net and I've been a member of it for less than a year. 
I thoroughly enjoy drawing bizarre nonsense, ranting about random subjects and making lists.  Below are
some of my favorites with links to my products:




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment