Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our First Designer is Kerri Connelly From Texas

She describes herself, and her work in the next paragraphs:

I have been a fractal artist for about 6 years now. All of my work in done digitally. My fractals are primarily rendered using Apophysis, although I do dabble with Tierazon and UltraFractal on occasion.



I've been a member  in Zazzle for a little over a month. I was looking for a secondary place to sell my artwork (I originally came from DeviantArt). I found this place on a Google search, and the rest is history.  I
advertise online in the following ways:  Facebook, Squidoo, Zazzle forums, submitting my site to search engines.   Kerri's Zazzle Shop.

Below are some of her designs, with links to the Zazzle product pages.  Just click on the Foto.





          

No comments:

Post a Comment